1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is shown below: title holder company of www.whats.cat
GRUP WHATS BCN, SL (Hereinafter GRUP WHAT'S), whose address is Pons Grau street, 3, 2, 1st floor, SANTPEDOR (Barcelona). VAT number: B-67097063 registered at the Mercantile Register in Barcelona.
2. USERS: Accessing and / or using this WHATS site makes you an USER, who accepts, from the moment the site is accessed and / or used, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that could be applyed.
3. USE OF THE SITE: www.whats.cat provides access to information and services (hereinafter, "contents") on the Internet belonging to GRUP WHAT'S and its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the site. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing themself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that GRUP WHAT'S offers through its website and with an enunciative but not limited to not using them to (i) engage in activities that are illegal, illicit or contrary to good faith and to public order; (Ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocacy of terrorism or threatening against human rights; (Iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of GRUP WHAT'S, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (Iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
4. DATA PROTECTION: GRUP WHAT'S complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any given time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. Therefore, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user may request from GRUP WHAT'S, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, GRUP WHAT'S informs that it complies with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: GRUP WHAT'S, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements it contains (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), which are owned by GRUP WHAT'S or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of GRUP WHAT'S is expressly forbidden. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by GRUP WHAT'S. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the GRUP WHAT'S pages.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: GRUP WHAT'S is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, for example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: GRUP WHAT'S reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided and the way in which they are presented or located in their portal
8. LINKS: In the event that from GRUP WHAT'S links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, GRUP WHAT'S will not exercise any control over such sites and content. GRUP WHAT'S will not assume any liability for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: GRUP WHAT'S reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use .
10. GENERAL: GRUP WHAT'S will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: GRUP WHAT'S will be able to modify at any time the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between GRUP WHAT'S and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Spanish Courts.